Doctor360’s franchise model has developed from years of experience, and is an excellent opportunity with the evolution of healthcare and wellness.
- We make it easy for consumers to take control of their health by empowering them to purchase lab tests with affordable, transparent prices. Common types of customers we serve include:
What are some of the other advantages to franchising with Doctor360?
All have something in common - focusing efforts and resources that will have the greatest impact to help you achieve your business objectives.
- One benefit of franchising is becoming a part of a proven business model with support and resources available when you need them. Doctor360 provides you with multiple systems to support your business efforts.
- After the Franchise Agreement is signed, you will be introduced to our Implementation and Onboarding Team. They will guide you through site selection, build-out, establishing accounts with our vendors and more. They will provide you a detailed Getting Started Guide as reference.
- After your Grand Opening, you will be assigned an ongoing support representative. In addition, Doctor360 has category experts available to help you at any time. Specialists are focused on clinical lab testing, toxicology testing, DNA testing, finance, marketing and sales.
- We are also the only retail healthcare franchise that offers an optional call center solution. The call center is bi-lingual, and will answer incoming customer calls, answer questions and schedule appointments for your store location. This allows your medical assistants to focus on their customers in the store and reduce labor costs.
- Training and education is an integral part of our support system, and is offered in a variety of ways. During the onboarding process, you will gain access to our Training Portal. The training portal includes over 500 active courses, including a brand certification program for medical assistants.
- The franchise owner and their first medical assistant will then attend New Franchisee Training, a week-long event at our corporate office in NSW, covering the business, operations, lab tests, compliance, customer experience, marketing, and sales. After the Grand Opening, members of our operations and sales departments will work with you at your location.
- Doctor360 provides continuous training and education through webinars, regional meetings, and our franchisee conference.
- Doctor360 helps people take control of their health through convenience; affordable, transparent prices; and supportive care, from the customer’s first contact with us through providing their test results.
- For us, it is not just about helping our customers. It is about helping our local communities through volunteering, fundraising and participation. We believe in giving back to those that support our businesses, or those that just need our help. Through our business model, we have the mindset and expertise to make a difference, from just a person in need to a non-profit organization. We encourage franchisees to get involved in their local communities.
- It starts at the corporate level and is ingrained in our culture. Nationally, we support organizations such as:
We have a thorough Discovery Process that allows each of us to learn, qualify and determine if our franchise is the right fit for you.
Thank you for considering Doctor360 as your next career and investment opportunity. We want to ensure that our core values and culture, brand, business model, requirements and expectations are a good fit between you and our franchise. It is important for you to do the same. Below are the steps in what we call the Discovery Process, where we learn about each other and the franchise opportunity. Each step will help you make a more informed decision to join our organization if a franchise is awarded to you.
The first step is all about you. We want to understand your interest in our franchise, the type of business that is ideal for you, the role you envision, if you are financially prepared for investing in our franchise and your short and long-term goals. We also want to determine if the area you are interested in putting a store is available. This step includes a short application process and a conversation with one of our franchise development team members.
The next step is for you to learn more about our business. You will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). We will review our approach to retail, direct access testing; our sales verticals; training and support; marketing; and operations. We will also discuss expectations and timelines as you continue through the discovery process.
You will receive a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), as required by the Federal Trade Commission. This document contains detailed information that you need to thoroughly review to make a more informed decision. You will acknowledge receipt of the FDD, and must be in possession of the FDD a minimum of fourteen (14) days before closing on a franchise. In addition to receiving the FDD, you will participate in a call with our Franchise Development Director to review and answer all of your questions regarding the document.
We will schedule time for you to talk with one of our executive team members. This is a mutual conversation that generally lasts an hour. Come prepared with questions, and expect an interview to further assess and qualify you as a franchise candidate.
Our franchisees are the people who know and live the day-to-day business of operating an Doctor360 store location. We will introduce you to franchise owners who can share their experiences at all levels.
You will be asked to complete a background check form. In light of what we do and the people we serve, background checks are required before an invitation is extended for Discovery Day.
Discovery Day is a big step for candidates. This means you are passionately interested in pursuing an Doctor360 franchise, and have met our pre-qualification requirements. You will be invited to our corporate office in NSW to meet with our executive and onboarding team, tour our office and call center, go more in-depth into our franchise model, our culture, resources and support, training and lab tests and services. This is an interactive day, where we will be asking thoughtful questions and encourage you to be prepared and do the same.
It is now time to make the big decision. After Discovery Day, our executive team will decide whether or not to award you a franchise. If an award is presented, you will advise us if you accept, and celebrations may then be in order!
We will send you a Franchise Agreement for review and execution. You must hold the Franchise Agreement for a minimum of seven (7) days prior to closing. Our franchise development team will work with you on the process of creating your LLC, scheduling a formal closing date, and closing instructions. Once the Franchise Agreement is signed, you will be immediately introduced to our Training and Implementation Director during a kick-off call, and the onboarding process will begin!
Review some of the most commonly asked questions we receive from franchise prospects to help you gain greater insight into our franchise system.
We want you to feel comfortable starting the discovery process with us. Below are answers to some of the frequently asked questions we receive about our franchise opportunity. Additional information will be shared after a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) has been signed and candidates have received our Federal Disclosure Document (FDD) and have been properly disclosed.